We do not sell alcohol. We provide the Service, which allows licensed alcohol retailers to market and sell alcohol directly to potential buyers. The retailer has the final say on each order.
DO NOT ACCEPT AN ORDER WITHOUT CHECKING IT. IF YOU ACCEPT AN ORDER WHEN DELIVERED, THEN THE ORDER IS DEEMED TO BE CORRECT.
Once a product is delivered and accepted, you may not exchange it or return it. If you order a product by accident, we will charge you the greater of $20 or a 20% restocking fee to send it back with the driver before the driver leaves.If a product arrives broken or out of date, the retailer will refund, return or adjust your order in the retailer’s sole discretion.
Have a variety of top-shelf liquors delivered right to your door with a simple push of a button! Whether you're looking for a special bottle of wine for a romantic dinner, vodka for a martini after a long day, or a case of beer for a party, we have you covered. So why wait? Get the party started with LiquorSplit!
How LiquorSplit Delivery Works
Enter Your Address - Once you tell us your location, we'll show you waht's available today. We have a wide variety of libations, so you're sure to find something that suots your taste!
Shop - Shop local and enjoy the best selection of wines, beer, spirits, and liquor store items like mixers! Select your favorites and order online, or tap that app, and we'll deliver it right to you!
Sit Back & Relax - Get your order delivered to you in as little as 30-60 minutes! This means more time enjoying your favorite alcohol, and less time in line!
Interesting Facts About Tampa
The city of Tampa is a thriving cultural hub for residents and tourists alike. This city is known for its museums, breweries, botanical gardens, and the Busch Gardens - an African themed amusement park with thrill rides as well as animal viewing areas. The historic Ybor City neighborhood, developed by Cuban & Spanish cigar factory workers at the turn of the 20th century, now holds dining destinations where you can enjoy drinks while watching wildlife (like chickens, roosters, and young folks looking for fun) flourish around you both day and night. Tampa provides something to offer for visitors of all ages!
Best Breweries in Tampa
When it comes to beer, Tampa Bay’s diverse selection serves beer connoisseurs everything and anything they could imagine. With a myriad of breweries and styles, there's no shortage for those who love suds! Here are just a few of the most popular breweries in Tampa:
- 7venth Sun Brewery - Looking for a spot that the locals love? 7venth Sun Brewery established itself as a modern craft staple in the Tampa Bay Area. They offer refreshing IPAs packed with dank, juicy hops.
- Bullfrog Creek Brewing Co. - The Bullfrog Creek Brewing Co. houses some of the best craft beer around. The team started out with limited knowledge and tried their hand at duplicating recipes they loved drinking while learning more about how it all works behind-the scenes through experimentation.
- Cigar City Brewing - Cigar City, a craft brewery in Florida known worldwide for their exquisite beers, opened their doors in 2009. Since then, they’ve continued testing out new crafting styles and recipes, including American ales and lagers.
- Coppertail Brewing Co. - Coppertail Brewing Co. is a production brewery and tasting room with an on-site full service kitchen, located in the historic Ybor neighborhood of Tampa Bay Florida.
- Cycle Brewing - What makes Cycle a go-to spot for locals is its delicious beer selection. Cycle's barrel aged imperial stouts continue to gain recognition and renown among beer lovers. Their prized beers taste insanely flavorful, round, and complex with a unique flavor profile.
- Green Bench Brewing Company - Looking for an intimate setting with an outstanding beer selection? Green Bench Brewing Company is likely to be the place for you! This tiny but talented brewery in St. Petersburg, Florida, Green Bench specializes in crafting stellar beers of all kinds. Their brewers produce an amazing selection with anything from sours to crisp lagers and hazy IPAs for your enjoyment.
- Hidden Springs Ale Works - Husband and wife team Josh and Jacqui Garman began the brewery concept in their garage, and opened up shop in Tampa Heights in 2015. They’re known for barrel-aged stouts like the Black Aggie series and lighter favorites like ZFG, a refreshing hazy pale ale, and they have the best box designs for their brews!
- Woven Water - A Tampa-based brewery that is quickly making a name for itself in the craft beer scene. They specialize in barrel-aged sours and IPAs, but they've also done a number of limited release specialty beers, a few hard seltzers, fruited sours, and collaborations with nearby breweries like Hidden Springs Ale Works.
Featured Liquor Products in Tampa
Folks in Tampa love a lot of things, especially good liquor! Below are some of the favorite spirits of Tampanians (aka, folks from the bay!), including a few locally distilled libations:
- Casamigos Blanco - This white tequila traditionally lends to those who love a bright taste. It pleases the senses with crisp and clean hints of citrus, vanilla and sweet agave, with a long smooth finish to finish it up.
- Clase Azul Reposado Tequila - This ultra-premium reposado tequila made with Blue Weber Agave slowly cooks in traditional stone ovens for a minimum of 72 hours. Once the agave reaches a deep, rich flavor, producers ferment it with proprietary yeast before distillation.
- Casamigos Reposado - Aged for seven months in American white oak casks that have been reconditioned after originally being used for premium-aged whiskey, this reposado tastes smooth and clean with hints of caramel.
- Cane Red Drum Rye Whiskey - Founded in 2012 by two hockey buddies, The Florida CANE Distillery was created to use local ingredients to make world-class spirits. This 2 year old 90 proof rye whiskey is bold and spicy with a smooth finish, and great for classic cocktails or sipping neat.
- Ketel One Vodka - This vodka’s crisp and sophisticated taste and flavor mix excellently as the foundation to a refreshing cocktail or perfect martini. With hints of citrus and honey behind it, you can’t go wrong!
- Miller Lite Lager Beer - This refreshing American style pilsner beer has an easy going 4.2% ABV (alcohol by volume) and a light to medium body. What starts as a hop-forward flavor, finishes as a clean, solid malt.
- Gasparilla Rum - The owner of Tampa Bay Rum, located in historic Ybor City, produced this complex spiced rum when he realized a city enamored with pirates, rum, and fun was lacking their own version. Aged in bourbon barrels, and finished with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice, this is a fav with the locals!